Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hi all,

A reminder that our last class will be held once again at Books & Co.

We will begin at 6:30 with readings by you. I had a sign-up sheet for readers last class but many of you missed class. So we signed you up! Just kidding! Send me an email if you would like to read from your work to the class. It is a great opportunity to practice this skill. I will have some snacks for us there but please feel free to bring food potluck style.

Then, at 8:00 Hiromi Goto will read.

I will be collecting portfolios and you will do course evaluations (don't let me forget!).

I mentioned this last class but I will repeat it: Because of deadlines for my submission of marks to the Registrar's office, I have to be firm about the April 2 deadline. I will have final marks by April 10.

Email if you have any questions.

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment